Sunday, August 8, 2010

Welcome!

Hello Lovelies!

So I have decided to take another large jump into the world of Internet communication. Blogging! If you would have asked me a few months ago if I would would have ever imagined having a blog and a YouTube channel I would have said "Heck No!" Well, look at me now!

Any who, I guess I will start off with an introduction to myself. I am a sophomore in college and I got really bored at the beginning of this summer. I started watching makeup videos to pass the time...Well here I am now! I have expanded my makeup collection and have started experimenting. I love it!

I have no idea what this blog will evolve into, all I know is I am super pumped to see where it does end up going and I look forward to sharing what little knowledge of everything beauty and life related with all of you.

I look forward to posting more in the future!
Check out my YouTube channel in the meantime: www.youtube.com/makeupbaby2010

Much Love,
Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment