Friday, May 13, 2011

Haul/ Review: Hard Candy Fox in Box Blushes (+ swatches)


Hey there lovelies!

First off, sorry for being gone for so long. I just got so consumed with my youtube channel for a bit, and then school, and then personal stuff. Life has really been crazy for me since August.

Anyway, on to the good stuff.

A couple of weeks ago I bought the Hard Candy Fox in a Box blushes. I had heard so much about them on youtube and thought I might as well give them a try.

You can find these blushes at Walmart and walmart.com where, as of right now, they are $6 each for 5.7g of product. There are five colors of these bronzing duos and blushing quads available covering a pretty decent color spectrum. I was surprised to see such bright pinks and orange shades in this line because those are generally harder to find in a drugstore brand.

I picked up Hot Flash, Smooth Talker, and Skinny Dipping. I have to say that for the price these are fantastic! All of the shades are very pigmented and have great staying power. I can apply these shades in the morning before classes and easily make it through the day with minimal fading. From the three that I have, I can say that there is a nice mix of matte and shimmer shades to choose from. Skinny Dipping comes with both a matte and a shimmer portion, so its like a blush and a highlight combined in one. When I say shimmer, I mean when applied its more like a sheen as opposed to large chunks of glitter on your face.

Overall, I think these are fantastic and I definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to try.

Now on to the Swatches!! (I apologize for the blurriness in advanced)



Skinny Dipping

Skinny Dipping

Skinny Dipping

Skinny Dipping
Smooth Talker
 Smooth Talker

 Smooth Talker

Smooth Talker (bottom: mix of all colors)

Hot Flash

 Hot Flash

 Hot Flash

Hot Flash (bottom: mix of all colors)

No comments:

Post a Comment