Monday, May 23, 2011

Face of the Day-: Neutral with Hints of Coral


Hey there lovlies!

So I went on a little bit of coral kick today and decided to try out some corals in my makeup.

If you don't know already, I am very much a neutral kind of a girl when it comes to my makeup. So this look was a real step out of the box for me, but I loved the way it turned out. I also think that a look like this is very easy to pull of in a work setting.

The lighting is seriously washing out the colors. Will definitely work on that in the future.



Eyes:
Urban Dacay Primer Potion
Revlon Illuminace Cream Eyeshadow - Not Just Nudes
Nyx Bo of Eye Shadows (S118)
ELF Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil - Black
L'oreal Telescopic Mascara

 Face:
L'oreal Magic Perfecting Base
ELF Essential Tinted Moisturizer - Spice
ELF Studio Tinted Moisturizer - Almond
ELF clarifying Pressed Powder - Spice
Cover Girl Clean Oil Control Pressed Powder -Soft Honey
Hard Candy Fox in a Box Blush - Skinny Dipping

Lips:
EOS Lip Balm - Summer Fruit
NYX Lip Liner - Soft Brown
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick- Wink for Pink
NYX Round Lipstick - Femme
NYX round Lipgloss - Apricot

No comments:

Post a Comment